Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shopping in Prague

On Friday night Michael was able to drive in from Germany. He had to leave Sunday so he could fly to Romania for the week, but at least he got to come and see the beautiful sights of Prague.

During one of our first shopping excursions the kids and CC got a little tired of our shopping so the four of them chilled outside the store. Ended up to be a great picture of 4 VERY patient people!!

The bridge in the second picture was built in 1357 and is still standing (Charles Bridge). This had incredible shopping all along the bridge with local artists. It was so stinkin' hot the day we crossed it so I didn't get any pictures while on the bridge. I bought a silver chunky bracelet and ring on the bridge and didn't realize until late that night that the ring was a little big on me. I couldn't try the darn thing on when I was shopping it was too hot! But it was cool, so I bought it!! I figure I'll wrap it in angorra and say it was Michael's!









































































































No comments:

Post a Comment