Saturday, July 24, 2010

Gamerdinger!!!!

The stores at home need to take a serious lesson from this!!! This is the free babysitting at Gamerdinger. Gamerdinger is about 15 minutes from my house. It's about 5 floors and I would say it's got pretty much anything you need for your house. Unfortunately there are no clothes, but there are other stores. OK so you check your kids in and you have 2 free hours to shop in the store. Oh by the way, right outside the play area is a restaurant that of course sells beer!! God I love the Germans!
When I went to pick the kids up, they begged me to stay and brought out the art projects they made while playing.
Gamerdinger isn't the only place to offer free babysitting. The mall here also offers it as well as IKEA!!!
Kids are starting to drive me nuts...I think I 'll go to the mall! What I don't spend on a babysitter I'll make up for in the mall!!




No comments:

Post a Comment