Sunday, March 28, 2010

Due to a lack of funds...

The Murnane Family stayed local this weekend, but much fun was still had! Michael started the weekend off right by doing our taxes!! Who says that can't be fun? Here he is trying to figure out my filing system. While looking for the file for our new red Volvo (there was no "volvo" file), he asked if I had filed it under "P" for "red car". It was not by the way, I checked!

Gracie and Jack played spy games. I don't know what made them think that this is how spies dress, but this was their take on being spies. They spyed on Michael and I but that didn't last too long, not much fun spying on people trying to file and do taxes.

For the past three days Jack has refused to wear underwear. His reasons: 1. my older cousin Brit does not wear them...thanks Brit 2. underwear are disgusting 3. I don't want to. So instead of battling that I just let it go. Yesterday morning Michael got Jack dressed to go to do "boy stuff" at the hardware store. When they came downstairs Michael quietly pointed out to me that Jack was wearing underwear. Yippee! Later that day Jack was in the bathroom and yelled for someone to come help him wipe (one of the highlights of a parents' day). Michael went in to help him. After completing the mission Jack tried to pull his pants up without pulling on the underwear. Michael said, "dude, pull your underwear first". With a look of shock Jack looked down and said, "What? I'm wearing underwear?"

Then we come to today...Jack made his own breakfast!!!

Kisses to you all...






No comments:

Post a Comment