Monday, February 1, 2010

Jack's First Day of School...

So here it is...The first day of school. I didn't remind him that today was going to be his first day until he asked this morning. Dear God you would have thought I told him I torched all his toys!! But he collected himself, ate a little breakfast and asked me about a million questions, "mom will I eat lunch there?, will other kids eat lunch there?, will the teachers tell us the rules?, do you think one of the rules will be not to be mean? (which he told me he won't need, but other kids might)"
So I took him over to the school, he changed into his hausschue (slippers) and was ready to go. No tears went right with his teacher and was fine! I think I had more anxiety than him.
So on my first morning off, I'm waiting for the movers to bring us our stuff that was supposed to be here around Christmas...oops! However, we will get our skiis!! Yea! Hopefully skiing next weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment