Thursday, February 11, 2010

2 weeks of German school...

Jack has now been in German Kindergarten (preschool) for 2 weeks now. He started in a group with a teacher who spoke English, but had to switch after the first week due to a misreading of his birthdate. So now his teacher speaks no English, but very nice!
I have not heard much German out of his mouth and I'm thinking he doesn't understand a word they are saying to him. Today I picked him up from school and one of the teachers had painted stars on his hand. He loved it. So I asked "which teacher painted your hand?" He said, "I don't know, the one who talks crazy"
Guess we'll have to give this German learnin' a little longer...
Headed to Garmisch, Germany today. Military ski resort. The kids are excited to be around English and have some American food...like they don't get that at home...

No comments:

Post a Comment