Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Funny kids...

The kids have been making me laugh so hard lately, so I figured I would add it to the blog...
While skiing in France we used the "magic carpets" alot. After a long day of skiing Molly said to me, "Mom, I saw two teenagers on the magic carpet in front of me and they were married. They were really young!" I said, "how do you know they were married?" She looked at me and my sweet innocent baby girl said, "because they were kissing mom, and you have to be married to kiss right?" Michael and I both said, "ABSOLUTELY CORRECT MOLLY!"
I went to pick Jack up from school yesterday and he came out of the garden looking pissed and annoyed. Usually he is all smiles so I asked what was wrong. That child blew his breath out and said, "some kid was breathing on me, he had glasses and well, he was just weird!" God forbid children breathe. :) Then he almost ran over a guy with his bike. When I told him to be careful and not run people over he turned to me and said, "no mom, it's ok, he was smoking so we can run him over". Do you think my anti-smoking campaign is a little to strong?
Lately Gracie has been filling us in on aliens. I don't know where she gets the information (well it's probably from her world in which Taylor Swift is always signing, butterflies are abundant and there is nothing that requires physical exertion). She has told us that aliens catch colds from wearing too many clothes, they eat chicken noodle soup with raw chicken and don't get sick, they eat stone soup at times too. I can't even remember everything, but it's pretty funny!
There are more...I will post them as they come!!

No comments:

Post a Comment