Sunday, January 24, 2010

MR. WONDERFUL VISITS!!!

Our first visitor came for the day today. Mr. Wonderful (obviously self-dubbed) visited us for the day. He figured out a way to get over here on the Navy's dime, however the conference he is attending is about 3 hours North of us. So he arrived at 8am and we took the train to Stuttgart for the day.
The kids were excited to see him, but Erika, Liam, Finn and Addy were missed:(
I had to include the picutre of the toilette because it cracks me up....50 cent Euro to pee!!! I vowed I would not use it for our three year stay. Yea, that didn't last. German beer goes right through ya...It was not a pleasant experience. The lady folk need very strong quads.
Notice the picutre of Rook and the girls on the ride...I really don't know who was having more fun!
No idea what is up for next weekend. Michael won't get home from his trip he's going on tomorrow until Sat. Hoping for a ski day??!! I know you are all on the edge of your seat waiting to hear what's next for us..:)

















No comments:

Post a Comment